[ under construction ]
- level of sustainable power rate of each muscle group used in its
best force and speed in its best range of motion.
This performance limit is closely related to "lactate
- variations in sustainable power rate for each muscle group used at
different forces or speeds, and in different sub-ranges of its
- few-repetitions strength capability of a joint or
ligament of muscle to handle peak-force demand
This perfomance limit is seen when using high resistance on
weight machines or free weights, or with high-intensity plyometric
exercises. At higher resistance levels, fatique occurs in the
motion much sooner than lactate accumulation.
- long-term repetitive-stress resistance of different joints,
- total central cardio-vascular capacity (heart, lungs, big central
This performance limit is closely related to "V02max".
back to Top